Medical Technologist & Medical Lab Technologist
Direct Link: https://www.healthcaresource.com
Multiple Opportunities Available!
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Medical Lab Technologist:
- Education: Minimum of two years of college and at least one year formal training in a recognized certification program required.
- Licensure/Certifications: Based on assigned area. Will consider if certification eligible, but must be certified with 60 days of start date. MLT required.
- Experience: None required.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required.
- Licensure/Certifications: Based on assigned area. Will consider if certification eligible, but must be certified with 60 days of start date.
- Experience: 1 year training in an accredited medical technology program or 3 years’ experience in a laboratory under the direction of a board certified pathologist.
Wilmington, NC is a growing coastal community of around 100,000 people in Southeastern North Carolina. Enjoy living and working where most people vacation. Year-round boating, golf, fishing, tennis, and biking are available. We have a vibrant, historical downtown with excellent restaurants and an active cultural arts community.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers a benefits package designed to ensure access to quality healthcare and help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Teaching hospital, regional referral center, and Level II Trauma Center
- Southeastern North Carolina’s largest employer with more than 6,600 employees
Join Our Talented Team Today! Apply:
EOE - NHRMC is committed to inclusion and diversity